In the heart of Rüschlikon, close to a bus stop as well as the train station, we offer your pet individual, skilled treatment in a warm and loving atmosphere. We accept every animal with whichever health problem it might have and solve the puzzle of the diseased pet by means of effective teamwork. To achieve this we combine the latest medical knowledge, diagnostic procedures, experience and empathy.
Due to the present Corona-Situation we would like to ask for your help to ensure the safety of your own health, that of other pet owners and of our team here at “Kleintierpraxis Leu.” By adhering to the following points we hope your visit will proceed smoothly and satisfactorily.
- Please contact us by telephone and arrive as punctually as possible for your appointment to avoid a gathering of clients and their four-legged friends.
- To help out with this, we kindly ask that, where possible, only one person attends with their pet.
- A distance of at least 1.5m must be kept between clients as well when dealing with one of the surgery’s team.
- To assist in the distancing regulation, please wait in the foyer if there is already a client at the reception desk/waiting room.
- Please make use of the hand sanitizer on entering and leaving the rooms. Per Government Guidelines, you must wear a mask on entering our building.
- To reduce time spent in the surgery, if you only need food or medication for your pet, please call us at +41 (0) 44 724 12 21 or contact us online at email@example.com for “click collect”.
Your order will be found waiting for you with your pet’s name on it in the foyer.
- Home visits can be organized when special or emergency situations should arise.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the above telephone number or email address. We will certainly return your call or answer your email.
If any unforeseen circumstances arise which might cause a delay in our appointment schedule, we sincerely apologize, and will do our very best “to keep the ball rolling”.
We, the team of the surgery, appreciate this is not the same type of personal client service we love to offer you and which you are used to.
Thus we would like to take this opportunity to thank all our clients for their very kind understanding and cooperation during these unusual times. Stay Safe!
The Kleintierpraxis Leu Team.